Saturday, October 06, 2007

Third of a dozen

4 Jobs I’ve Held

  • Paperboy
  • Dishwasher
  • Engineer @ International Space Station
  • Postdoc
4 Films I Could Watch Over and Over
  • Hmm. I'm not a big fan of watching movies many times
4 TV Shows I Watch
  • Just 4?
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • America's Test Kitchen
  • Heroes
  • The Closer
4 Places I’ve Lived
  • Lawrenceville, NJ
  • Socorro, NM
  • Houston, TX
  • Champaign, IL
4 Favorite Foods
  • French fries
  • Chinese dumplings
  • Thai curry
  • Pizza
Oddly, I don't eat any of those too often 4 Websites I Visit Everyday
  • New York Times
  • Pharyngula
  • Userfriendly.org
  • AmericaBlog
4 Favorite Colors
  • Blue
  • Purple
  • Green
  • Translucent
4 Places I Would Love to Be Right Now
  • Nowhere. I hate traveling.
4 Names I Love But Would/Could Not Use for my Children
  • Honestly, I've never given this any thought
4 Books I Could/Have Read Over and Over
  • Chronicles of Narnia, C. S. Lewis
  • Wheel of Time series, Robert Jordan
  • The Sandman series, Neil Gaiman
  • Memory, Sorrow, Thorn, Tad Williams
Pretty much everyone I know has done this so I can only tag:

5 comments:

Fig said...

!

!!!

I'm shocked. When I tagged you I didn't think for a moment you'd cave. That's awesome!!

Narc said...

I feel so ... used.

Fig said...

Yeah, but you're cute when you're used.

Did you hear? Dear Abby is in favor of gay marriage! It's pretty cool.

David said...

When did Champaign move to New Mexico? I hate it when my town moves without telling me.

And, as a professional, I have to inform you that transluscent is not a color. No. Sorry.

Narc said...

Fig: Yeah, I heard. Great news.

David: Thanks, I've fixed the typo.