Monday, March 29, 2004

Why, howdy there, Britannia

I am, of course, a nerd. You'll notice at the bottom of the menu there is a little hit counter courtesy of statcounter.com. There are a number of free counters like that one, but I liked StatCounter because it let me see a lot of other info other than just the sheer number of hits.

Today I noticed that I've had my first non-US hit. And it didn't originate from just anywhere, but judging from the point of origin, from the UK House of Parliament. Most likely some intern goofing off, but I like the idea of Tony Blair or even the Queen herself visiting my humble site. (Do you think the Queen has a static IP for when she surfs, and do you think her web surfing is relayed through Parliament?)

I just thought it was cool. Hi overseas-type people.

No comments: