Tuesday, April 27, 2004

I want my meteor!

It was June 8, 1998 when Pat Robertson decided to throw down God's gauntlet to the homosexuals. You see, they wanted to do the unspeakable. They were going to sully Disney World (gasp) with their Gay Day. And they were going to enjoy it. Oh, the horror. The lesbians weren't even going to wear veils, like decent women do. (I Corinthians 5-6,11) And, lo, it was said,

I would warn Orlando that you're right in the way of some serious hurricanes and I don't think I'd be waving those flags in God's face if I were you.... But a condition like this will bring about the destruction of your nation. It'll bring about terrorist bombs; it'll bring earthquakes, tornadoes and possibly a meteor.

-- Pat Robertson

It's been nearly six years since that, and not a single meteor has struck Florida. I want the meteor I was promised, dammit!

No comments: