Wednesday, May 19, 2004

You probably thought the KKK was bad

I'm all but speechless. I'm certainly no fan of ultra-Right conservatives, but am occasionally flabbergasted by the kind of filth they spout. I don't normally blog from work, but read this on my lunch break, and had to put it up.

I think these people need to be forcibly converted to Christianity ... It's the only thing that can probably turn them into human beings.

-- Savage Nation, May 12, 2004

The then proposes using biological weapons against the "non-humans" living the Middle East. He also said it would be a good idea to drop a nuclear weapon on an Arab capital -- any Arab capital. Then, in a fountain of vile irony, he called Arabs a bunch of "racist bigots."

The only thing he didn't do is call them "sand niggers" or "towelheads." What really saddens me, is the fact that, if that happens next, it really wouldn't surprise me.

Michael, why don't you get your posse, and just go out and grab the nearast Arab-looking man you can find and string him up from a tree? It's pretty much the same thing.

No comments: